Friday, June 3, 2011

Is it difficult to change a serpentine belt on an 07 nissan altima? Is this something that I can do myself?

I don't know a lot about cars, but have done some things such as changing brakes. I'm wondering if the belt is more difficult to get to than it is to change.Is it difficult to change a serpentine belt on an 07 nissan altima? Is this something that I can do myself?make sure you have the right tools to do it. some cars use just a plain wrench and some use a belt tool. an autoparts store can tell you if you need one or notIs it difficult to change a serpentine belt on an 07 nissan altima? Is this something that I can do myself?You should be able to do it. Which engine?Is it difficult to change a serpentine belt on an 07 nissan altima? Is this something that I can do myself?if you can change brakes you can certainly change a belt.Is it difficult to change a serpentine belt on an 07 nissan altima? Is this something that I can do myself?Here is a video on the 2005, should be about the same.. just copy and paste this link to see...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDL6YCeHwTsIs it difficult to change a serpentine belt on an 07 nissan altima? Is this something that I can do myself?Serpentine belts are not difficult to change - just follow the sticker diagram that would be somewhere near the belt.