Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I have a eureka the boss lite upright baged vacuum. How do you change the belt?

Ok, I am not an idiot, and I can handle just about anything, but this vacuum has me tripped out. I do not see any screws or latches to let the bottom plate be removed or swivel out of the way to get at the belt and motor...I have a eureka the boss lite upright baged vacuum. How do you change the belt?I have a Eureka vacuum, but I can simply turn the vacuum over, remove the beater bar and replace the belt (which is round). I had a Eureka Worldvac (which has a flat belt) and it was impossible to change the belt! I had to take it into a shop and PAY to have someone do it for me. The top of the machine had to be removed, and once I removed it, I couldn't get the stupid thing back on! If all else fails, call a vacuum repair shop and ask them what you should do.I have a eureka the boss lite upright baged vacuum. How do you change the belt?I have had Eurekas for years; (we cleaned display homes) most of them you just snap off (or take screws out) of that flat thing on the bottom that covers the brush. Pull the roller brush our put on a new belt and reverse the process. One side of the roller brush is made to pull out, and the other is complete round. so be sure and pull out the open one first.
  • How does quilt wizard work
  • server
  •