Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Where can i find a belt that will allow me to change buckles?

I'm looking for a leather belt that will allow me to change buckles. Everything I have or have seen is riveted or sewn together and won't let me change buckles.Where can i find a belt that will allow me to change buckles?walmart.Where can i find a belt that will allow me to change buckles?A men's clothing store

or WalmartWhere can i find a belt that will allow me to change buckles?It's not likely that you will find them easily. Those belts are pretty much a thing of the past, since those greedy belt companies want you to buy the whole belt and not just one...



I know how you feel, though, I had an assortment of cool belt buckles back in highschool and what I did was carefully pop the rivets out and then used a safety pin to close it. My belt buckles all covered the pin on that particular belt, so it was not an issue.



Now, I am not recommending you do this, as it is a bit tacky, but depending on your style, you may use a similar method. However, if you can not find anything at a nice men's store like the men's wearhouse or a department store like Macy's or JCPenney, what I would do is go to Walmart (or your local fabric/craft store) and look for a tool (it looks like a hole punch) to put snaps on things, select a belt with rivets slightly smaller than the snaps you have, and carefully pry the rivets out, or cut around them with an exacto knife if you have big enough snaps. Then you can just pop the snaps in the old rivet holes, and unsnap the belt to swap buckles.



You may want to check out the fabric stores, especially larger ones like JOANN's, they might have a belt kit or something that you could use.



Good luck!